WELCOME to the PRACTICE OF DR. BRIAN SCAFF!
Your favorite dentist in the Austin and Cedar Park area.
We are pleased to offer a variety of services and treatments. But first, let us tell you why our patients love us.
- Our patients say we are fun. They don’t dread coming to see the dentist. Imagine that!
- Every time you come to see us, you will notice we have the same friendly team ready to take care of you. We retain the same friendly group who care about our patients and maintain a positive attitude about being able to serve you.
- One of the things our patients appreciate is we keep to the schedule and we are on time.
- We maintain a high quality, with thoroughness and experience, with every procedure and treatment we do.
- We encourage our patients in the Cedar Park and Austin area to decide on their own treatment by educating them on their procedure options and empowering them to partner with us to make the best decision for them.
- We welcome patients of all ages at our cosmetic dentistry office near Cedar Park.
- We offer truly comprehensive care, including cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, general dentistry and dental implants using up-to-date technology.
- Dental emergencies are seen promptly.
- Dr. Scaff has received continuing sedation dentistry training and has safely performed sedation dentistry for over 20 years.
- Dr. Scaff participates in continuing dental implants education.
Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
We offer a variety of restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures that can give you the smile of your dreams, including: tooth-colored dental fillings, dental crowns and fixed bridges, porcelain veneers, professional teeth whitening options, Six Month Smiles, dental implants, and dentures.
Dental implants are a remarkable process that can give you a sturdy, long-lasting treatment that is like getting a brand new tooth! Dental implants can be used to replace one missing tooth or to secure implant supported dentures.
Our general dentistry is top notch. We offer: individual consultations and dental exams, dental cleanings and deep cleanings, digital x-rays and panoramic x-rays, laser-assisted decay detection, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, custom athletic mouthguards, dental night guards and oral cancer screening.
For any procedure whether its a cosmetic dentistry or a restorative dentistry procedure, we are happy to offer two methods of sedation dentistry to keep you calm and relaxed during your visits with us.
Call us today! We look forward to being your dentist in the Austin and Cedar Park area!