Six Month Smiles®
The Clear Braces Solution To Straight Teeth In Austin
Have you always yearned for a gorgeous smile with straight teeth but just can’t face putting on metal braces? You have probably heard metal braces hurt and take so long to fix your teeth. And let’s face it, they aren’t the most attractive things, either. So is it worth getting straight teeth?
- Six Month Smiles is a treatment created for adults and older teens who want straight teeth and a beautiful smile in less time, and don’t want unattractive and painful metal brackets and wires marring their smiles.
- Six Months Smiles are clear braces! These clear braces have plastic brackets and tooth colored wires. When you see someone with a camera, you don’t have to run for cover anymore. You can smile and though you are getting straight teeth, the clear braces aren’t going to show up in the photo!
- Six Month Smiles clear braces do not have metal brackets or wires, which means there is not cutting and scarring on your gums as you are getting a beautiful smile with straight teeth.
- Six Month Smiles clear braces live up to their name. You wear them for six months and in this remarkably short amount of time, you have a marvelous smile with straight teeth!
- Six Month Smiles clear braces also have a different system to give you straight teeth. Instead of having brackets connected to wires tightened by your dentist, the tooth-colored wire used in Six Month Smiles is formed to where your smile needs to be and gradually the wire straightens your teeth. No painful tightening procedures.
For a quick, gorgeous solution to give you a smile with straight teeth in a short time, consider Six Month Smiles clear braces in Cedar Park. For a system that won’t cut and scar your gums and the inside of your mouth and won’t require uncomfortable tightening procedures, consider Six Month Smiles clear braces. We also offer additional aesthetic dentistry solutions such as teeth whitening or dental implants.
As with all of our dental treatments, Dr. Scaff will partner with you to help you make an informed decision that is right for you. He and his caring, well-trained team really care about your smile. Call our office in Austin near Cedar Park and Round Rock today to schedule an appointment!