Restore Your Cedar Park Smile With A Dental Crown Or Dental Bridge
Austin dentist, Dr. Scaff can determine the best of several restorative dentistry treatment options for patients whose smiles need a second chance, from getting a natural looking dental filling, a dental crown, a dental bridge to dental implants and dentures.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings — We are proud to offer as one of our restorative dentistry procedures tooth-colored fillings, also called “composites” or “filled resins.” These fillings are metal-free — metal fillings contain up to 50% mercury, which has been proven to cause health issues. Composite dental fillings are strong and durable and are bonded to the tooth instead being attached mechanically to your teeth, as metal fillings are. This means composites can be smaller on the tooth yet very effective.
- Dental Crown — A dental crown is a restorative dentistry treatment that can be used to attach bridges, be placed on the top of dental implants, replace discolored or misshapen teeth, and can even protect a tooth in danger of breaking. They also secure implant supported dentures, including the All-on-4 dentures. A dental crown looks, feels, and functions just like a natural tooth, and you may even forget the dental crown isn’t the tooth you were born with!
- Fixed Dental Bridge — One excellent restorative dentistry treatment, a fixed dental bridge, repairs the gap in your smile where you have a tooth missing. A dental bridge is secured between a dental crown on each side of the dental bridge. A dental bridge looks, feels, and functions like a natural tooth and requires no special dental care. A dental bridge can make your mouth feel complete and full and also restore your facial structure to its natural look.
- Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy) — If you are suffering from a toothache or have other dental issues that require a root canal, Dr. Scaff is skilled with this procedure in Austin. Often, a root canal restorative dentistry treatment can not only alleviate pain but can sometimes save a tooth!
- Dental Implants (Placement and Restoration) — Dental implants are an amazing procedure that is almost like growing a new tooth! If you have a missing tooth, dental implants can restore your smile so it’s like new!
- Dentures and Removable Partial Dentures — We favor dentures that are implant supported dentures, in that they are attached to dental implants. We also advocate removable partial dentures, which are like a retainer that clips on and off to dental crowns. Dentures can do much to keep your teeth from moving. Dentures can also help your facial structure remain as it should be.
For restorative dentistry treatments in the Austin, Cedar Park, or Round Rock, call Dr. Scaff today! He is eager to partner with you to restore your smile to its natural beauty.